About Value Pet Clinic - Renton
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, and a closely supervised hospitalization area.
At Value Pet Clinic - Renton, we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care – thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn't feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy. Quality and cost are two main aspects to consider when choosing treatment for any member of your family. We work hard to balance those needs while providing the best possible care for your pet.
Value Pet Clinic - Renton realizes the importance of the human-animal bond. With this in mind, our mission is to provide the highest level of quality medicine to each and every one of our patients.
We strive to achieve this goal every day, by:
- Treating each pet as though they are our own…with dignity, compassion and respect.
- Educating our clients to the fullest extent possible, to enable them to take proper care of their pet.
- Providing our doctors and staff continuing education in order to ensure we offer the most current diagnosis and treatments available.
- Providing compassionate and state-of-the-art medical care to each patient.
- Providing our patients and clients with a clean, friendly environment to enhance healing and wellness.
- Continuously striving to meet and exceed every client’s expectations.
We understand how important your pet is to you.